|Terms & Conditions|
1. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with DVDTOPONLINE.COM, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
2. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and DVDTOPONLINE.COM until DVDTOPONLINE.COM dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by DVDTOPONLINE.COM of your offer to buy goods from DVDTOPONLINE.COM or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by DVDTOPONLINE.COM (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
5. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
7. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions.
8. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
10.You undertake that all details you provide to dvdtoponline.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
11.You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
12.If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform dvdtoponline.com as soon as possible.
13.All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
14.You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the 'cancel’ link next to the product ordered on your account page on the website. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by:
a) sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
b) where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to dvdtoponline.com unopened together with the original invoice. dvdtoponline.com will refund you the purchase price of the goods.
15.Once dvdtoponline.com receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to dvdtoponline.com from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by dvdtoponline.com in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to dvdtoponline.com.
16. dvdtoponline.com reserves the right to make a full restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17.You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other dvdtoponline.com sites and publications.
18.You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
19.You grant dvdtoponline.com and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
1. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, dvdtoponline.com do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from dvdtoponline.com’s negligence or wilful default, or that of dvdtoponline.com 's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. dvdtoponline.com does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
3. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
4. Dvdtoponline.com will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
5.We are not responsible for any duties, customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other import fees imposed by your country. These are the responsibility of the importer. The shipping charges paid as part of an order on our website include the cost of transportation only; they do not cover duties, customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other import fees imposed by your country.
6. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DVDTOPONLINE.COM IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, dvdtoponline.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
7. You and dvdtoponline.com will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
8. The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, dvdtoponline.com do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from dvdtoponline.com.
1. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
2. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or missions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
3. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
4. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
5. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
6. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, dvdtoponline.com reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of dvdtoponline.com and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in dvdtoponline.com and its affiliates, as appropriate.
7. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. dvdtoponline.com tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on dvdtoponline.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
8. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
a) you fail to make any payment to us when due;
b) you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
c) when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient
information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you,or your identity;
d) we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
9. dvdtoponline.com may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When dvdtoponline.com do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www. dvdtoponline.com). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following dvdtoponline.com’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
10.These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between dvdtoponline.com and you relating to your purchase. dvdtoponline.com advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by dvdtoponline.com. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with dvdtoponline.com. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
11.If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.